Have you noticed how popular blogging has become? Both for the readers as well as the writers. People are pursuing blogging as a professional career. The competition is intense in the blogging industry. Modern blogging doesn’t involve mere words and thoughts.
If you search for something on Google, you get a plethora of blog posts. A reader will only pause to read one if he finds it interesting and catchy enough. Otherwise, they will go to the next blog.
The choices are unlimited, just like in blogging. So, a user, reader, or a visitor will only stop if he finds something worth reading or sharing.
A number of blogging tools facilitate modern blogging. Whether you are writing posts for blogs or WordPress websites, these tools help you rank higher on Google, boost the traffic, and craft better posts. Blogging has a lot of potential because almost all internet users tend to read blog posts every single day.
If you are an upcoming blogger, don’t consider blogging easy and trivial. It’s not just about writing great content. The later steps such as proofreading, editing, and publishing take longer than the actual writing. Learn to use blogging tools effectively to improve your performance as a blogger.
The Best Blogging Tools
If you plan to pursue blogging as a career and aspire to be one of the most celebrated writers/bloggers of all time, you really need to know the blogging tools better. One thing that you essentially need is an exceptional backup service. It is important because it provides a safe place to store all your blogging data and resources.
The internet is flooded with tons of blogging tools and picking the best ones could be a daunting task. Let us help you with the best blogging tools for an ultimate blogging experience.
Let’s know them better.
To err is human! Even the best writers can make some grammatical or spelling mistakes. And if you are aspiring to be a great blogger, there is no room for any mistake.
Your posts have to have correct spellings, punctuation, conjunctions, and tenses. Even the native English speakers cannot proofread and eliminate the advanced errors in your written piece. For reliable proofreading, Grammarly is the best tool and the 1st among the Best Blogging Tools.
- Grammarly can change a raw blog post to a tempting, flawless and readable text
- It corrects grammatical errors, tenses, spellings and so on
- The advanced version offers advanced solutions like changing the sentence structures
- It also has a plagiarism detector and helps you make your content unique
Don’t underestimate the power of a catchy and relevant image that is incorporated in a blog post. It readily catches the eye. Blog posts shouldn’t consist of massive chunks of works and written content only. No one likes to read huge passages of flowery language.
Therefore, relevant images are added to make the post look more appealing. And for that matter, you need an effective tool to create custom images. Canva is perhaps the best tool that you will find on the web, which facilitates creating custom images. Such creative images add to the visual appeal of your blog.
- You can create images using Canva and use them as in-content images, featured images, on your social media page, and so on
- Canva offers high-quality templates
- The images make the layout attractive and engaging
Hemingway is another great tool to make you an amazing blogger. It can help you draft publish-ready blog posts and refines your content.
- It features a user-friendly and intuitive dashboard
- It points out the jargon in the text and suggests words to make your text more readable for the targeted audience
- It highlights errors in tenses, spelling, and punctuation
- It eliminates the passive voice in the text
- It grades your written piece on a readability scale and helps you improve vocabulary if the readability score is low
If you are someone who tends to get distracted while writing content, ZenPen could be your savior.
- It provides a few distractions and minimalist space to work. Unlike other text formatting and editing tools, which offer hundreds of unnecessary features
- For writers who have to keep a particular word count for their posts, ZenPen helps them do that. The word meter turns green once you hit your targeted word count
- You get to save your work and can download it later
We are prone to forgetting things and that’s exactly why we write things down. A blogger always needs a notepad, more than anyone else does. It helps them organize their work and digest the information that they gather. Gone are the days when you have to carry a real pen and paper everywhere to take down your notes. Thanks to the technology! Use Evernote every time you need to write down something.
- Evernote works as a reliable reference
- It doesn’t let you forget the essential points, which you want to discuss in your blog posts
- You can make notes, gather ideas and thoughts and then expand them into a nice blog post
For instance, if you have to write a blog post about Charter Spectrum Customer Service, you can probably call them and take all the relevant notes on Evernote. And then, conveniently write a whole article based on those points. Simple as that!
Make use of these amazing tools to ease your job and achieve excellence.
Also, read at knowandask: