Steps in Email Marketing | Features Of Email Marketing | Email Marketing Process:
A proper Email Marketing Strategy can help businesses generate High-Quality Leads and Sales.
Advertising through email marketing Campaigns can get you the maximum sales for your business and increase your business awareness/Traffic by sending them email newsletters and if you face any issue while doing this can you canout to any email marketing companies.
How to do email marketing and how does it work?
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current the customer could be considered email marketing.
Email Marketing is suitable for both Small and Big Business/Companies.
You can buy your own domain named Email address while buying your website and Hosting from the service providing companies like:
After Buying your domain Email Id for email marketing you need to have a Proper database [email marketing database] to perform email marketing and get maximum sales for your business.
For small businesses there are many free email marketing tools through which you can run free email marketing campaigns but up to a certain limit.
Bulk/Mass mailing advertising can be done through email marketing tools/software from service providers Companies like:
- Cheetah Mail
- Many more
Few Free Email Marketing Tools:
If not possible then check for the Top Email Marketing companies and contact them so you can outsource your work to Email Marketing consulting/Companies providing Email Marketing services as it needs Bulk/Mass mailing work.
Main Steps involved in this process:
- Define: Give a name to the Email Marketing Campaign with the Subject and other details to be filled.
- Test: Before Advertising or send the bulk mails test through the browsers and Email clients to check.
- Send: know the perfect time to send the emails and accordingly, you can deliver the emails immediately or can schedule the email time
- Measure: Don’t just blinding send the Mass emails but measure its progress also like clicks, opens, delivery, CRT [Click Through Rate], Location, Bounce Rate and other features.
- Report: Now after Email advertising, we need to measure the reports like bounce rate summary, social sharing, and other details.
Features and Benefits of Email Marketing:
- For any Business or Product to marketing, Email Marketing is the most Reliable Channel of marketing
- Through email marketing, you can have almost ROI of around 4,300% for your business.
- Email advertising campaigns generated Revenue has increased so much since 2013
- When it comes to ROI 60% of the Digital Marketers believe that Email marketing produces Positive ROI.
- If we compare all the internet marketing options 40% of the qualified leads discover sites through Email.
- Make the Email Tamplet user-friendly and Compatible with different devices because around 64% of the decision-makers read email through their mobile phones.
- If we notice that adding the social sharing buttons on the email messages will increase click-through rates by more than 150%
- Email Marketing is Suitable for business-to-customer and business-to-business email marketing
Email Marketing/Advertising Process Chain:
1) Planning of the Marketing Strategy:
To Perform Email Marketing global targets and goals has to be defined which you want to achieve through Email Advertisement
2) Collecting Target Group Data:
Defining the goal, Targeting group members’ email addresses has to collect or rented.
All you need to obtain permission for sending them advertising emails.
3) Setting up the Database:
The data of the targeted groups like email ids and other information must be stored in the database that will personalize the emails accordingly.
4) Defining the Emailing Concept:
Now the main step for email marketing where the concept of the emailing broadcasts is determined meaning the tactical objectives and the deriving communication frequency for instance or the tonality.
5) Producing The Contents:
For the targeted groups, appropriate contents have to be produced, it can be through editorial and advertising texts and emails in HTML format, photos, graphics, or any other visual elements.
6) Set-up for Emailing:
The Final Set-up for emailing has to be done.
The order of the text to be classified and variable or optional text blocks have to be specified in addition to the decision in which the audience will receive the corresponding text block.
7) Email Blast:
After finishing the email are sent to the recipients in bulk quantity with the help of Email Marketing Software.
If specific email a personal email for each recipient has to be compiled and sent through the email advertising panel.
8) Evaluate Results:
After sending the mass email we need to analyze the data clicks, open,, bounce rate, location, and much more helping in evaluating your sales and campaign output after the mass/bulk email.