Google My Business
A platform provided by Google which lets you create and manage your business
Here you can provide your business information online, with this you can tell about your business across the Globe when someone searches on Google maps or on Google Earth and Your Business Location.
Get your business in Google Maps with a Free Business account and reach more people.
How to create your Google My Business Account:
To create an account, You just need to have a Gmail Account from where you can just sign in and the job is done the rest can be completed on the application if facing any issue anytime you can reach out to the Support Team.
While creating an account, it will ask you some simple questions about Your Business:
- The name of your business
- Under which Category it comes
- Contact Details(Phone Number)
Later you can also provide your exact location of the Business with the help of Google Maps and you can also mention the opening and closing time of your business.
What all things are required for Google My Business App:
- The first thing that you need is a business that is registered, and it should be legal.
- Android Phone
- Gmail Account
After creating an account, the Owner must make sure that he/she is updating it daily, for example, they can take pictures of their shop and update it or they can tell the customers about the offers by just adding a Description.
If any time facing any issue with your account and wants to get in touch with the support team.
- Visit the Business website.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Go to the Google help page
- There you will see one option “Need More Help” top right side, click on the button.
- Choose from the option, what kind of support you need and provide all the information.
- After providing all the information, request a call.
- Fill out all the information asked from you and submit “Call Me”
- You will get the call from the Support Team.
Read more about Technology, Digital Marketing, Investment, Hindi Article and more at Knowandask.com