First of all, you should know what is BKF file and then should know how it can be restored in Windows 10.
What is the BKF FILE?
A BKF file is a backup file that consists of Windows NT and XP Pro (located in Programs to Accessories to System Tools) using the Windows Backup Utility
It includes a catalog of one or more documents chosen by the user.
Why do we need the BKF file to be restored?
● It is said that continuous data backup is a good practice for a computer user. In this article, I will show you how BKF files can be retrieved. The best way is to take a backup of your records periodically, one should know what the BKF file is all about before going to execute BKF File Recovery.
● Files with a.bkf format are mostly related to the Windows Backup utility. These files are mostly integrated with Windows XP and NT operating systems. The BKF extension file generally includes a catalogue of files that are backed up by this utility. It includes the Windows operating system.
● You can quickly make a backup of your data by the BKF file repair tool in Windows 10.
What things to keep in mind when you’re about to restore the BKF file?
1. The executable file of the BKF file repair tool is enough to take backup on Windows 10. However, the other two.dll documents must be placed in the same place. Otherwise, you won’t be able to access the ntbackup.exe executable file.
2. When restoring information using the BKF file repair tool, you need to maintain the retrieved information in a separate place rather than the initial place.
3. The information will be overwritten if the initial place is used to restore backup files. The other two.dll files effectively function as a support for the executable file of the backup utility. The three files must be stored at the same location in the other original location.
The techniques are given here that have been tested before and will surely work in here :
The Manual Method for restoring BKF File:
- Click Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Server Manager-> Summary Features
- Click Add Features
- Now check the Remove Storage Manager
- And the Next- > Install
To install, you need to go through the following steps:
Step 1: Once you have installed the.cab file, you can now see all three documents together.
Step 2: You will get a pop-up message, display services that are essential for other secondary storage devices. Now keep the BKF file on the screen and press OK.
Step 3: Now you can simply see the medium performing the complicated functionality mode to modify the settings that are used to restore information from the backup file. Click the Next button.
Step 4: Now you’re going to get a ‘ backup utility complicated mode ‘.
Step 5: Now you need to store the retrieved file information.
Step 6: As discussed above, you need to store the data in the alternate location, rather than the original location of the file, in order not to overwrite the data.
Step 7: Now, select the file that you need to restore by clicking on Tools->Catalog Backup File-> Now browse the file to back up the file.
Step 8: Now, press Restore and Manage Media. To do this, press on the files you want to restore.
Step 9: Just click OK to get a message notification that pops up in the window.
Step 10: In this step, you will see the “Finished Files” window.
Step 11: With this, you need to press Tools- > Switch to Wizard mode.
The technical Method for restoring BKF files:
When you come across the issue of corrupting a BKF file you use the windows utility to correct your information. In that case, you’ll be going through some issues that won’t give you a satisfying result. The above steps will not accurately solve your issue until you have the technical knowledge.
To find the solution for this kind of issue then you can see the solution below.
Here, I’m also going to assist you with an alternative solution that will fix the issue quickly. With the help of the BKF File repair tool, you can restore the BKF file and open it in windows 10. The software also presents you with a preview of your restored information.
Features of BKF File Repair Tool:
1. BKF file repair tool repairs and restore Windows backup files generated by NT-Backup Exec, Symantec Backup Utility (Veritas) & other apps.
2. BKF Repair is quick and efficient.
3. This BKF repair tool/software allows you to take snapshots of the scanned corrupted backup records and save them to your system. These saved snapshot documents can be used to save time later.
4. The BKF repair software will automatically produce a log file containing all the retrieval data and will be stored in text format.
We’re sure this article will assist you with the BKF file issues in the windows outlook. Follow the above steps, after covering all the measures, you will be pleased and lastly, you will get the best outcome you want. At last, you will find your issue resolved by the BSK file repair tool and find the BSF file restored in windows 10.